Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Leaders of the Old Skool

 Just read this article from In Mala Fide and it had me all over the place. Frost was right, I’m not an Internet tough guy and it did move me to see the clip from UP. Also reading his linked post to Solomon II’s lost gold (thank you to Dalrock for saving these wonderful gems) had my head positively spinning. Every so often on the manosphere, reference is made to what our ‘grandfathers’ had, that some of us, sadly most of us will never get to experience. Sometimes, we imagine what it could be like, but sometimes we need something to shock us, to give us a dose of history to see what it is that most men are really missing out on.

Here you have a man, I would call him a man’s man, who had to actually go out and defend his country and way of life, risking it for everything he held dear. He existed in a different time, times that we only see through movies, and books. What he says about today’s women should be a real eye opener for current women. A quote from Solomon II c/o Dalrock;

“Listen to me.  A good woman ages beautifully.  When I look at my wife, I see the most gorgeous woman in the universe.  Her wrinkled hands got that way by keeping up with my two boys and working hard for them while I was on the road.  The lines under her eyes are from years of shedding tears for me when I was at war, and those wrinkles on her brow are from decades of worry for me and my two sons.  It was her legs they held on to when they were learning to walk, her lap was where they learned to read, and her breasts were their first nourishment. The first kiss those boys ever received was from her lips, and God willing, my last kiss will be from her lips.
You two don’t know what you’re missing – or maybe you do.  But all I know is that she’s as beautiful, desirable, and lovely today as the day I met her, and I wouldn’t trade one second with her for a lifetime of rowdiness with one of those harlots you guys have waiting for you back home.
You two don’t know what beauty is.  In a way, I feel sorry for both of you.  I’m not getting on your case, because if there’s one thing I’ve learned from my own sons, it’s that women aren’t what they used to be.
The whole thing is just goddamn pathetic if you ask me.”


How many wives would love to have their husbands talk about them like Philly talked about his wife? How many mothers would love to have their sons in law talk about their daughters the same way?

I’m betting quite a few.

Then why on God’s green earth are you ladies allowing bullsh!t to get in the way of what you know needs to be done? Why is it that when a man talks about the current set of circumstances other men face that so many feminists and ‘concerned ladies’ would rather argue or ignore it? It took a network of men to keep things on an even keel, to keep their boys, who we all knew would be taking their places one day, on the straight and narrow and it will take a network of men to possibly make a dent in today’s ludicrous society. This right here is something that a few women are indeed afraid of, yes that their young sons are growing up in a world which will throw them to the wolves, but also to a world filled with more and more PUA’s and less and less ‘NICE’ men for their daughters.

Yet when men tell you what the issue is, you don’t want to listen, or defend your current practice of p!ssing into the wind. Nice.

Those words came from an old school man, he had something which quite a few men would die for, some ‘young bucks’ are screaming at the top of their lungs why there is an issue…and it boggles my mind that so many women don’t want to listen. I can understand feminists, but I'm appalled at the amount of 'concerned' women who have their head up their @$$.

Yeah, the clip from UP, Solomon II’s, and Frost’s posts really hit me hard, and moved me, but it also enraged me at the same time. I’ll be blunt, IF you are a woman who cares ONE WHIT about the future of your children and you make it a regular habit NOT to listen to men and their issues, you are dumber than dirt, period.

You want to make sure your daughter finds a good man without caring about men’s needs, then I would suggest you find a good Genie, or wish upon a star, because with every passing year, it’s going to get more difficult.



Omnipitron

No comments:

Post a Comment