Thursday, June 30, 2011

WTF!!!




Just looking for some additional information as I was perusing Christian J's site when I came across this tripe. Seriously WTF!! This line really had me choking back bile as I couldn't believe the crap I was reading.

"These horrible horrible women have abused their power to force their male students to do terrible things. At least they got punished severely, those deviant harlots. I hope those poor males will grow out of the traumatic events that these vile seductresses put them through. Are the single men of America so bad that these deceitful temptresses had to resort to their innocent students? My belief is yes. So I blame you, loser single males of America, for this horrific affliction of gorgeous teachers seducing their students. Here are ten of these horrible horrible women." emphasis mine!!


Listen here Dumbo, women are either responsible for their own actions or they are children who need to be looked after.....NOT BOTH. Make a choice and live with it or shut the @#!& up!!!   Oh yes, and never even a word as to what dudes are going through at the moment and whatever suffering they may be enduring of course. Let me guess Tom Ball who was raked over the coals was completely at fault for that horrific mismanagement of justice in his life too right? 

What a crock of sh!t!!!


Omnipitron

No comments:

Post a Comment